Did you know that only 7% of your communication is dependent on the words you use? The other 93% of your message is comprised of communication that is out of your conscious awareness. The problem with most communication is that the words are not congruent with the unconscious cues in the voice tone and body language. Learning to leverage the power of this 93% will get you your desired results in any presentation setting be it a sales meeting, group training, employee meeting or corporate presentation. These are the secrets of the best presenters in the world.
|Date of T1 Course||
September 18-21, 2023