You will learn:
- The neuro-science behind results.
- How lead and influence people by learning the foundation of communication and the hierarchy of language.
- How to lead clients in understanding how to control their states to ensure peak performance.
- How to create specific results by deliberately controlling mental sequences of internal processes.
- How to elicit and utilize decision-making strategies.
- How to detect and resolve internal conflicts.
- A powerful goal getting process that will be valuable to you, your clients and your team.
- The basis of how to be free of the limiting decisions and negative emotions that hold people back in life.
- A powerful coaching framework for using these techniques with others.
- A coaching toolbox including all scripts for use with others.
This course is a virtual, concentrated version of our classic NLP Intensive courses designed specifically with the coach or manager in mind. This course allows you to learn the basics of NLP so that you can apply the skills right away. This course will also introduce other powerful techniques used to unlock the full power of the mind including Time Line Therapy™ and Hypnosis. Those seeking board certifications in any of the NLP techniques will be able to fast track in an in-person add-on module. The in-person add-on module will also offer full certification in Time Line Therapy™ and Hypnosis.
This is an intensive virtual training. Your tuition includes a comprehensive 18-hour audio program, 250-page course manual as well as required reading. Give yourself time to be able to do the prework – register today so you can get the most out of all of the material! Live attendance to the virtual training sessions will allow for full immersion however the online nature allows for flexibility when needed. All teaching sessions are recorded and made available for review in our secure learning portal. However live attendance for all online sessions is encouraged as it ensures that you are able to participate in interactive exercises in virtual breakout rooms.
Dates and Times
September 14th: 8am to 4pm (PST)
September 18th: 8am to 4pm (PST)
September 21st: 8am to 4pm (PST)
September 25th: 8am to 4pm (PST)
$1,995 USD – Regular (pay installments)
$1,595 USD – Pay in Full
In-Person NLP Full Add-on
for Board Certification and Advanced Techniques
Read more details on add-on here
Add +$995 (in addition to above)
Location: Whistler, Canada
Dates: January 27-29, 2021 if COVID allows
*Note: these dates align with Mastery III so
you only need to travel once to take both courses
Virtual NLP: live web conference
In-Person Add-on: Whistler, Canada
Pre-work or Pre-requisites
Pre-work assigned upon registration.
WHAT IS NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP)?
NLP is the study of human excellence and how to replicate it. It began as a model of how we communicate to ourselves and others and was developed by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. They coined the title to denote the connection between neurological processes (‘neuro’), language (‘linguistic’) and behavioral patterns that have been learned through experience (‘programming’) and that can be organized to achieve specific goals in life. Neuro- Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a long-standing, results-focused technology used for detecting, understanding and gaining control of our conscious and unconscious thinking. We will show you how to use NLP individually and as a coach or manager.
WHAT CAN I USE NLP FOR?
• NLP can be used in all areas of business especially in increasing sales and improving communication and leadership ability.
• Effective in all personal and business coaching situations.
• Powerful at creating change at the personal level.
• Educational consulting and coaching
• Enhancement to Therapeutic Pracitioners
• Relationship coaching
VIRTUAL NLP COACHING curriculum will cover the following topics:
• The Basis of NLP – the foundation and fundamental assumptions about NLP and how it works
• Goal-setting – The 11 principles of achieving your goals used by all successful goal setters
• Rapport – how to create instant connection and agreement with other people
• Representational Systems – How we use our 5 senses to represent internally the information from the world
• Submodalities – The secret programming software of your mind
• Language Patterns – How to understand the impact of the words your choose and use
• Anchoring – How to control your state
• Strategies – How to control your mental sequence of internal processes to create specific results
• Parts Integration – How to detect and stop inner conflicts
WHY PEOPLE LOVE GREATNESS U…
"Wow! What can I say about some of the most remarkable, worthwhile and entertaining two weeks of training imaginable. Greatness U can assist anyone who is committed to revealing their own greatness!"
Silken Laumann, Olympic Medallist, Author & Speaker,Victoria, Canada
"Her riveting workshop held the audience’s attention right up to the end when people literally smashed through their emotional barriers and them up for success!”
Scott MacDonald, President, Noise Solutions,Calgary, Canada
Stefan Stefaniak, Learning Chair, EO Geneva,,Geneva, Switzerland
"Wish I had taken this course sooner; it has changed my life! Seeing the world from the perspective of being at cause creates personal control and effectiveness that I only dreamed possible before now. I can't wait to start implementing the new communication skills, especially The 5 Step Sales Process."
Darla Campbell, President, Amonavi Consulting Group,Toronto, Canada
“This is the most thought-provoking, mind-stimulating course that I have ever attended. Gina is a truly amazing person and inspiring leader.”
Marcus Sellen, Founder & CEO, Selmar Education,Melbourne, Australia
“Everyone has positive and negative emotions, and I am no exception. However I had no idea how unconsciously holding a negative emotion in connection with a past event could prevent me from being effective in the present. I was able to quickly and easily release my negative emotions and now my life seems so much easier! Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Fabiana Bacchini, Founder, Big Tiny Hearts,Toronto, Canada
“Gina has a great ability to make complex concepts easy to understand resulting in the group acquiring new knowledge and skills at great pace. Gina is a world-class presenter and I’d recommend her for any audience.”
Simon Mundell, Founder & Director, The Results Group,Auckland, New Zealand
“I’ve been able to dramatically change the impact I have on my family, friends and clients. I’ve taken more personal development training courses than most people, and I can tell you that this is unconditionally the best I have ever seen.”