- Greater influence over others.
- Being heard for what you are really saying.
- Lowering the resistance in others.
- Handling conflict with ease.
- Instantly put other people at ease with you.
- Increased sales.
- Improved customer service.
- Greater employee engagement.
Business is about communication. Your employees need to know about this!
Dates and Times
This is a two-day course. Contact us to confirm availability.
Depends on group size.
At your place of business, or any meeting facility.
Pre-work or Pre-requisites
THE IMPORTANCE OF COMMUNICATION
Business is about communication. If your team doesn’t communicate effectively, you can be sure that there is a significant negative bottom line impact. This is true whether the team does sales, service, marketing, operations or finance and accounting.
The ability to communicate effectively with others is a skill. A necessary skill. And a powerful skill when used deliberately. And a skill that most businesses assume people can build simply by telling employees to communicate better. But like many skills, communication is a skill that needs to be learned, practiced and mastered.
SOME OF THE TOPICS COVERED
• The surprising power of rapport and how to get rapport.
• Hearing “between the lines” to understand what others are really saying.
• Easy ways to reach agreement.
• How to read body language.
• Language patterns and how to use them.
• Sensory acuity – noticing what others miss.
• How the brain works and how each person represents the world differently.
• Negotiating and reaching agreement.
• Modeling great communicators.
• Values – how understanding another’s values makes communication highly effective.
• Communication for leaders and managers.
• Increased perception & noticing what other people miss.
• Managing your emotional state.
• Advanced language patterns.
• Releasing limiting beliefs.
• The hierarchy of ideas.
• …your employees had world-class communication skills?
• …your employees could sell more?
• …your service team really related to your customers?
• …people stopped in-fighting and started getting along?
• …this has a significant positive impact on your bottom line?
WHY PEOPLE LOVE GREATNESS U…
"Wow! What can I say about some of the most remarkable, worthwhile and entertaining two weeks of training imaginable. Greatness U can assist anyone who is committed to revealing their own greatness!"
Silken Laumann, Olympic Medallist, Author & Speaker,Victoria, Canada
"Her riveting workshop held the audience’s attention right up to the end when people literally smashed through their emotional barriers and them up for success!”
Scott MacDonald, President, Noise Solutions,Calgary, Canada
Stefan Stefaniak, Learning Chair, EO Geneva,,Geneva, Switzerland
"Wish I had taken this course sooner; it has changed my life! Seeing the world from the perspective of being at cause creates personal control and effectiveness that I only dreamed possible before now. I can't wait to start implementing the new communication skills, especially The 5 Step Sales Process."
Darla Campbell, President, Amonavi Consulting Group,Toronto, Canada
“This is the most thought-provoking, mind-stimulating course that I have ever attended. Gina is a truly amazing person and inspiring leader.”
Marcus Sellen, Founder & CEO, Selmar Education,Melbourne, Australia
“Everyone has positive and negative emotions, and I am no exception. However I had no idea how unconsciously holding a negative emotion in connection with a past event could prevent me from being effective in the present. I was able to quickly and easily release my negative emotions and now my life seems so much easier! Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Fabiana Bacchini, Founder, Big Tiny Hearts,Toronto, Canada
“Gina has a great ability to make complex concepts easy to understand resulting in the group acquiring new knowledge and skills at great pace. Gina is a world-class presenter and I’d recommend her for any audience.”
Simon Mundell, Founder & Director, The Results Group,Auckland, New Zealand
“I’ve been able to dramatically change the impact I have on my family, friends and clients. I’ve taken more personal development training courses than most people, and I can tell you that this is unconditionally the best I have ever seen.”