- You will become a certified Trainer of Hypnosis.
- You will learn about self hypnosis.
- You will learn when to use hypnosis and when not to.
- You will learn a variety of different types / styles of hypnosis.
- You will learn about how to incorporate hypnosis into your life and your business.
- You will learn how to construct a stage show and all of the components therein.
- Take your knowledge of hypnosis to the next level.
- Learn advanced techniques and inductions.
- Learn pain control and hypno birthing techniques.
- Learn rapid inductions.
- You will have the chance to practice hypnosis extensively so that you are very comfortable teaching others how to use this powerful tool.
- Master the language and techniques of hypnosis to be able to reach your clients, students or audiences easily.
Dates and Times
8-11 November, 2017
Nov 2017: Whistler BC, Canada
Pre-work or Pre-requisites
Pre-work assigned upon registration.
Since you already know how to use hypnosis in your life or in your business, wouldn’t it be great to teach others to use this powerful tool?
Greatness U Hypnosis Trainers Training teaches you a great deal more about hypnosis, how and why it was developed and how to teach and certify others.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Lead hypnosis trainings of your own.
- Use a wide variety of hypnosis techniques.
- Incorporate hypnosis into your life and your business.
- Create a weekend hypnosis introduction.
- Certify your participants as hypnotherapists.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE GREATNESS U…
"Wow! What can I say about some of the most remarkable, worthwhile and entertaining two weeks of training imaginable. Greatness U can assist anyone who is committed to revealing their own greatness!"
Silken Laumann, Olympic Medallist, Author & Speaker,Victoria, Canada
"Her riveting workshop held the audience’s attention right up to the end when people literally smashed through their emotional barriers and them up for success!”
Scott MacDonald, President, Noise Solutions,Calgary, Canada
Stefan Stefaniak, Learning Chair, EO Geneva,,Geneva, Switzerland
"Wish I had taken this course sooner; it has changed my life! Seeing the world from the perspective of being at cause creates personal control and effectiveness that I only dreamed possible before now. I can't wait to start implementing the new communication skills, especially The 5 Step Sales Process."
Darla Campbell, President, Amonavi Consulting Group,Toronto, Canada
“This is the most thought-provoking, mind-stimulating course that I have ever attended. Gina is a truly amazing person and inspiring leader.”
Marcus Sellen, Founder & CEO, Selmar Education,Melbourne, Australia
“Everyone has positive and negative emotions, and I am no exception. However I had no idea how unconsciously holding a negative emotion in connection with a past event could prevent me from being effective in the present. I was able to quickly and easily release my negative emotions and now my life seems so much easier! Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Fabiana Bacchini, Founder, Big Tiny Hearts,Toronto, Canada
“Gina has a great ability to make complex concepts easy to understand resulting in the group acquiring new knowledge and skills at great pace. Gina is a world-class presenter and I’d recommend her for any audience.”
Simon Mundell, Founder & Director, The Results Group,Auckland, New Zealand
“I’ve been able to dramatically change the impact I have on my family, friends and clients. I’ve taken more personal development training courses than most people, and I can tell you that this is unconditionally the best I have ever seen.”